Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Heading on Vacation

So, I'm taking a week off work. A WEEK!! Probably the last vacation I'll get this year, so I'm going to try to make it count. I'd really have gone for longer if it weren't for class. But, oh well.

While I'm there, I'm hoping to finally get to see the Ringling Museum. I'll be posting about it. So stay tuned.

Also heading to Philly in a few weeks for AAM. What should I go see? Keep in mind that for much of the time I am captive to the exhibit hall...but I can try. And, sounds like we are playing Assasins again. I was the last to fall last time, thanks to my awesome skillz and amazing body guards. But man, yet another conference with death lurking around the corner.

2 comments:

Sea-of-Green said...

Have fun! Hopefully I'll get to take a week off here pretty soon myself! :-)

Maria said...

Have fun, and enjoy AAM, which sadly I'm not going to. I've enjoyed reading your blog and look forward to hearing about the Ringling Museum. :-)

I'm so sorry that I haven't responded to your comments that you have left on my blog. I have it set up to email me when people comment, but it has stopped alerting me, which I discovered only today.