Tuesday, April 27, 2010

New beginnings

Thank you to everyone for your kind wishes! We're nearly settled here in Tampa.

I'm now settling in at the soon to open children's museum here. I spent my first two weeks working at a temporary station in the business offices - a lovely space that was donated to the museum - and then got to move again! On Thursday, we moved into our brand spanking new building.

My mind is currently spinning with the challenge of creating an education department from scratch. Its wonderful and horrible, all at the same time.

In other news, I graduate in 2 weeks! FINALLY! I'm looking forward to free evenings, time to blog, and time to spend with my family.

I promise to have a decent blog post again soon. Hello to new readers. I hope I give you something decent soon.

S

No comments: